Students who voluntarily withdraw from Bryan College of Health Sciences must carry out the following procedure in order to clear their student record:
- Present to the Registrar a written statement of intent to withdraw from the College of Health Sciences using the Withdrawal From College Form. Forms may be obtained from the Registrar.
- Return all resource materials to the library and any skills lab equipment to the library or skills lab.
- Check to make certain that all financial obligations have been met.
- Arrange to schedule repayment of student loans through the Financial Aid Office.
- Students interested in readmission, see readmission policy.