Transfer Credit for Military Service Members

Veterans of the armed forces who are honorably discharged and current active duty personnel will generally be granted credit for their military experience in accordance with the recommendations of the American Council on Education (ACE). Service members must submit an official copy of their military record for evaluation.  Air Force records should be obtained from the Community College of the Air Force. Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, National Guard, and/or Navy records should be obtained from the Joint Services Transcript (JST).  A minimum of 32 credit hours must be completed in the program major at Bryan College of Health Sciences.