An identification badge is issued to all Bryan College of Health Sciences students. This badge provides identification and/or access to patient care areas, computers, skills lab, checkout privileges from the library, and meal discount at Medical Center café/cafeteria.
This Name ID Badge is more than a name tag. The following rules apply:
- Students are responsible for properly securing, storing, and maintaining identification badges.
- No stickers or pins may be placed on the identification badge without the permission of a faculty member or school official.
- The identification badge holder must be clean and maintain a professional appearance
- Identification badges must be worn on campus for all class and clinical experiences. No exceptions.
- During flu season a sticker will be placed on the identification badge indicating receival of the flu immunization.
- Once flu season has been declared, students without a flu immunization sticker will be required to wear a mask at all times during class and clinical experiences that are held on campus.
- If a student forgets their identification badge and flu season has been declared; the student will be required to either retrieve their identification badge or wear a mask for the day.
Student Replacement Identification Badge
- A lost identification badge is a potential security risk to Bryan College of Health Sciences and Bryan Medical Center.
- During regular College business hours the student must immediately notify the Records and Registration Office of a lost identification badge.
- During non-College business hours the student must immediately notify the Bryan Medical Center Information Technology (IT) Help Desk at 402.481.8960 and leave a voice message with the Records and Registration Office.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access to doors and computer systems lost identification badges will be disabled.
- Students must submit a Name Badge Replacement Form to the Records and Registration office.
- A replacement identification badge will be issued to the student within two regular College business days of the request.
- Damaged identification badge:
- Students must turn in their damaged identification badge and submit a Name Badge Replacement Form to the Records and Registration Office.
A replacement identification badge will be issued to the student within two school regular College business days of the request.