Release of Reference Information Policy

Faculty and staff of Bryan College of Health Sciences may provide written or verbal references for students upon written request. Students must complete and sign the Reference Authorization Form and turn it in to Records and Registration for processing. Faculty and staff will receive a copy of the completed form and the original request form will be kept in the student’s file.