The College enrolls qualified students into clinical programs who are able to provide safe patient care and perform the following physical competencies:
- Utilize perceptual skills when providing care and services for clients in all types of settings;
- Safely use essential equipment when providing client care and services in all required settings;
- Move about independently when providing care and services for clients.
More specific criteria for enrollment is available in the following sections:
- Nursing: Technical Standards of Nursing Students
- Basic Nursing Assistant: Basic Requirements and Abilities
- Sonography: Technical Standards of Sonographers