Personal Information Updates

For clerical and legal reasons, Bryan College of Health Sciences and Bryan Medical Center need to be informed of name/address/telephone changes.

Students wishing to change their name on official college records must fill out a Student Name Change Form and submit it to Records and Registration with a copy of acceptable documentation of the name change. The following documents are considered acceptable documentation of an official name change: copy of marriage certificate/divorce decree; copy of court document with new name; copy of social security card with new name; copy of driver’s license with new name.

Students update their address/telephone through the Student Portal or the Records and Registration office.