The College designates the following information as “directory information”, which the College may release to a third party without the student’s consent:
- student’s name, address, telephone listing and electronic mail address
- field of study (major)
- academic class (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)
- enrollment status (full-time or part-time)
- dates of attendance, graduation
- estimated graduation date
- academic awards and degrees
- participation in officially recognized activities and sports.
Students have the right to withhold the disclosure of this information. Students who wish to restrict the disclosure of this information or who desire additional detailed information regarding student rights outlined in FERPA should contact the Registrar.